How to Self-Publish Your Book
(Delivered to hundreds of authors since 2014)
You haven’t or don’t want to land a traditional publisher, but still want to get your book out there. Vanity publishing is very expensive and rarely generates adequate sales. What do you do?
This packed-full and energising one-day course from straight-talking self-publishing mentor, Miles Allen, provides the truth of today’s third option – modern self-publishing – and the secrets behind producing a book of which you can be proud.
You will learn
- The current status of the industry and how it’s evolving.
- Is self-publishing for you, and how to test if you’re ready.
- The step-by-step process to produce your book for zero pounds, or equal to the top traditional publishers.
- How to publish it so people can find it and buy it!
- Lots of practical tips and insider tricks!
- Free resources and useful websites.
This regularly updated course has been delivered to hundreds of budding authors since 2014, and has been hosted by Canterbury Christ Church University and North Kent College.
“Probably the most honest, candid and comprehensive course I’ve attended on this subject.”
Simon (attendee at CCCU hosted course)
Date: 2nd April 2019
Venue: Innovation Centre Medway, Maidstone Rd, Chatham ME5 9FD